Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Me!

Some random facts about myself (sorry stole this from another blog but thought it was a good idea!)

1. I have two kids who mean the world to me, and make me smile :)  Family is really the most important thing in my life.

2. I LOVE to garden. Get my hands dirty. Love it!!

3. I love crime shows.  I'm fascinated by them.  If I were not a legal assistant I would be a private investigator or FBI agent!! :)

4. I take photos.  My camera is almost always with me.  I have to capture those moments in time.  Whether it be my kids running or being ornery, or the scenery. 

5. I can be content reading a book if I have the time and the relaxing lawn chair on a beautiful spring day or cozied up in my bed or couch under a warm blanket in the wintertime.  Nothing better than a good book that reals you in and you can't put it down............


That's it for now......more to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment