Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beautiful weekend (and busy too!)

HI, it was a busy weekend as usual for us. Game day on Sat. Tball at its best in a neighboring town.  The kids did great, and it's so neat to see them improve over the past couple of months.  I'm a coach (well officially I am but most of the time i spend in the dugout trying to corale my son, help with the batting lineup, and my more official job is photographer for the team.  I like and can handle that job the best!!)
We're winding down the season now as they started in early April.  Then.....what will we do? My daughter will be out of school (her first year of kindergarten down!  Yay!) and then it will be activities with mom, dad, grandma, daycare, or etc....I would like to get her into swimming lessons.  This time possibly with a one on one instructor so she can really learn to swim well. Gotta check into that. And hopefully take the kids somewhere for a little vacation.

Attended a really nice graduation party this afternoon.  Hard to believe they grow up that fast.  And she was such an excellent student she graduated early! We enjoyed leftovers sent home since they had an excess of food!

Planted a bit more garden and got it watered as well.  Dry dry dry here in IA.  We could use a good rain shower. 

All for now.........goodnight.  BTW, is anyone reading ?  Let me know!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment